Saturday, June 28, 2008

Computer problems!!!!!

I have been without a computer for about a week now. We took our laptop to Best Buy to get the fan fixed before our warranty expires next month. The geek squad is soooo helpful that when I asked about a time frame of when we could get it back, I was told 1 -5 weeks. What kind of time frame is that? How would they like to hear oh yes I will pay for that TV any where from 1 day to 25 days from now. That would never fly but of course I said okay and left my precious computer with them. I was okay with it becuase we had an older computer that was given to us, so at least we could still have internet.

The first night we were trying to use it the computer broke. It is dead. This is when the panick and withdrawls began. What was I to do? I am on the computer. How am I to check my email and my blogs. And I do all my banking and bills on line. It is getting rediculous.

The positive is I finally found the library in our little town. It is probably the smallest library I have ever seen but they claimed they just moved from a 12x12 building so I guess anything feels big from that. My kids were all excited to find new books. Luckily for me. The library is so small that I can use a computer and still see the boys at anyplace in the library.

2 comments:

Your favorite sister said...

Oh I hate being without a computer. I swear I check my email 50 times a day!!When we moved here our stuff had to be sent over on a cargo ship. They really couldn't give us a definate time of arrival. So I was going crazy and Ben finally gave in and just bought me a lap top. It was like heaven. What did we do before internet?!

The Reimers Family said...

Gotta love the EM Library! They have a book or two for everybody!