Friday, November 13, 2009

Getting in Shape

A few people are asking what I am doing to lose my baby weight. Well it sounds simple. I actually have to work pretty hard at it. I count my calories and I working out is a total priority in my life right now. I still have a ways to go to get where I want to be but that all takes time.

I am actually starting to do some training on the side. I graduated in Athletic Training at BYU and have worked with a variety of people; from athletes to older people to people with injuries. If anyone is interested, I am coming into peoples homes and helping them with their fitness goals. The plus is I do this in their homes and use as little or as much equipment as they have.

4 comments:

Haley said...

That is sooo awesome! Good for you! What do you charge?

Tammy said...

Great idea Becky, I hope the new business goes well! I'm taking to 2 year route to lose all the baby weight. I still need to lose 15 pounds to be at my pre-babies weight. I'm slowly getting motivated. I love to workout but I'm not ready to count calories! How many calories do you eat/day?

Kathlen said...

Oooo, you can come to my house. We live in Michigan though.............Anyway, that is a great thing that you are doing.

Holly said...

Thanks for always leaving such sweet comments on my blog! I'm glad to know someone actually looks at it! Great job on losing the baby weight. I've got 8 pounds to go and a few more to get to where I want to be. Jackson's a little stinker about staying asleep for naps so I'm having a hard time finding time to work out. I love running and go whenever I can, I miss the gym, hopefully I'll join one in a few months. Your looking great keep up the good work!