Monday, October 31, 2011

WORK!!!

So a year from Christian getting laid off and the same day he received notice from unemployment that our benefit was running out at the end of the month, Christian found out that he got a job. He is working for Change Anything in Marketing. He is contracted with them for one month and they can make a decision from there. No matter what, we get paid in November. It is such a relief. I have really loved to have the help with the babies, especially at night but this is so worth it. Awe it is nice to have employment. We have been so blessed to have what we need when we need it. It has tried our patience but we knew that we have been taken care of. This is just one more prayer that has been answered.

7 comments:

Elder Tanner said...

Great news!

Jenni said...

Congrats on the job just when you need it. I so know how that is. Will got a job at the beginning of July and our benefits were just running out too.

Brittany said...

I'm so happy for you guys! Congrats!

I loved hearing your story about delivery. I am so happy your babies are doing so well. What a exciting time for you and your family!

Genevre said...

YEAH!! F-I-N-A-L-L-Y!!! Seriously, you guys are awesome...Congratulations on the well deserved job..I will cross my fingers that it will be longer then a month.

Terra said...

So awesome!

chris w said...

Happy Dance!! So so happy for you guys and praying it is permanent.

Let's go walking. :)

kitty said...

It is amazing how those kind of things work out!

Have you considered moving to North Dakota? I hear they have jobs booming. Iowa has quite a few to offer as well. It is pretty out here.

I hope they extend his job for longer than a month.

hugs.

I have been there. (three times actually) It is one of the hardest things to go through as a couple.