Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Birthday pictures

Even with pneumonia, Landon had a great birthday. His Aunt Paula and Uncle Phillip made a surprise visit. Landon was so excited they came. We stayed pretty low key so it was just us but I think he still had a good day. We had pancakes for dinner at Landon's request and we had cake and presents. Paula had landon convinced he was just getting boxes and he was even happy with that until he saw what was inside and then he was so excited. Happy 3rd birthday super landon.





4 comments:

Your favorite sister said...

I am glad he had a good birthday. It is so hard when they are sick. Ethan managed to survive his!! :)Now if I can only get through his big party!

Brittany said...

I love birthdays. I'm sorry he was sick. That's way crummy! Looks like he still had fun. I love that age because they have finally figured out what is going on.

kitty said...

Becks - cute picture of you and the kids in the kitchen. I love the red hair on your little ones! You and Kat might have to arrange a few marriages just to keep that awesome red hair going!!

4wheelschick said...

Happy Birthday Landon! i'm glad you had fun even though you were not feeling well.