Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Landon is 3 and he was given pneumonia :(

My cute little Landon is 3 years old today. He has been so excited for his birthday and asking for his presents and cake for days now. I feel bad for the little guy. We so far, have spent his birthday at the doctors office. He has pneumonia. So he is on antibiotics and taking a good nap now. Hopefully he will feeling much better by tomorrow. And then be back to himself in a couple of days. Landon is our passionate one. He gives his all to what ever he is doing. He likes to be the best. (so competitive.) It sometimes means the biggest tears and the biggest tantrums, but it also means the best hugs and snuggles, the biggest smiles and the best laughs. We never know what this little guy is going to think up or do. He gets excited over the smallest things. We love our Landon so much.

10 comments:

Jenni said...

Awwwe poor guy:( I hope he feels better. What an awful bday present!

Your favorite sister said...

That isn't a fun way to spend your birthday! Poor little guy! Hope he is feeling better soon!

chris w said...

What a jip! Happy birthday little guy!!

Chris and Kat said...

definitely not the best birthday present! Sorry Landon.

Terra said...

Nooooooo. That is not what anybody wishes for on their birthday. Poor guy...and poor mom. Sick kids are exhausting. Happy Birthday, Landon.

Holly said...

What a sweet little boy you have, I hope he gets feeling better really soon so he can celebrate his birthday. Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog, I'm glad someone looks at it! We'll have to get together next time I'm visiting, last time we spent most of it being sick.

4wheelschick said...

Don't you just love their little personalities. I hope he gets feeling better soon.

Genevre said...

I can't believe he is three! What a sad way to spend his birthday.. I hope he bounces back soon.

Rendi said...

I can think of much better ways to spend a birthday! I hope he bounces back soon and you have your spitfire back!

Mom Hodgson said...

From your description of Landon, he reminds me of his Uncle Jeff.