Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The table is finally done!!!

Our kitchen table is finally done. The was the table that I grew up with and the only one I remember my parents having and I was ready to take on the challange of refinishing it. What a mistake!!! It looks fantastic now but it has been over a year in the process. Granted I wasn't continually working on it. Finally I was done so I told Christian. I think he misunderstood and thought I said it was done. Poor boy. He didn't know what he was getting himself into. A few months later and a lot more work (mostly by Christian) it is finished and I love it. Would we do it again? Absolutely not. We would tell anyone else to drive to RC Willey and buy one. I do love it. Thanks Christian.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

looks great!

Rendi said...

Things are so much better when you have put a lot of hard work in them! Good job!

Chris and Kat said...

That looks fabulous! Great job!

Mel said...

It turned out so great. I am really impressed!!!