Tuesday, April 28, 2009

More Pictures

I think pictures say more of what we have been up to than words sometimes. So here are some picts of my cute babies. Brenten is the best big brother he will also go to hold or play with Cait, especially if she is crying. If Brenten is gone for even an hour he will come tell her he misses her and loves her so much. So sweet.
Brenten Landon and their friend Jared at the zoo.
My silly boys will dress up with anything.
Playing in the backyard with a bunch of the neighbors.
Cait was so sleepy. Nothing we would do could get this little girl to wake up, but she had to mommy was going to explode.






2 comments:

chris w said...

Your boys are the sweetest. I just want to hug Landon whenever I see him! I love the picture of Cait all slumped - don't you wish you could sleep that well?

PS - the table looks fabulous!!

Genevre said...

Oh those pictures are great- the best ones are those you don't really have to explain. congrats on the table!!