Monday, April 13, 2009

Blessing/Easter

We were able to bless Cait on Easter Sunday. It made it so fun to have so much to celebrate. Brenten said "How fun we get all grandma's and papas and aunts and uncles and Easter all in the same day!!!!" It was so fun. Above, obviously our little princess. Christian said she just smiled at them when she was blessed. It's like she knew it was her special day.
Grandpa Sawyer meeting Cait for the first time and Landon getting in some snuggle time.My niece Samantha and her hubby (sorry Andy no picts of you) came by and she got to hold her cousin for the first time. Cooper (Brenten's best buddy) and brenten and Landon all showing off their Easter eggs. They all say they got the most so I think they were all happy. Even little Ty got two eggs of his own to eat.
This is not my mom's first time seeing little Cait. She was here after she was born, but I guess I was not thinking clearly and didn't get any pictures. So I corrected my mistake by taking a bunch of pictures this time.

3 comments:

4wheelschick said...

so much fun! I am so glad I was at least able to make to the blessing and hang out for a little bit at your place. Such a good little baby!

Mary said...

She is so beautiful! It looks like you had a fun Easter.

Jenni said...

Awwwe loved the pictures. What a great weekend to have her baby blessing too.