Monday, April 13, 2009

Smurfs

YUMMY RAINBOW ICE CREAM CONE!!!!
We were at the mall and Brenten decided they needed a snack so I got these "baby cones". Well these baby cones come with a big mess. Luckily we were leaving because after just a couple of minutes I had to take off Landon's shirt. And I am now glad that I did. It was quiet in the back of the car so I looked back and Landon was taking the melted ice cream (that had already dripped all over him) and was smearing it all over his belly and in his belly button. And then he fell asleep. That is why I could take the picture without teaching him it is funny to have ice cream everywhere. We got home and I started cleaning him and a lot came off but he still have a little blue tint on him. He looks like a little smurf.

7 comments:

4wheelschick said...

that is helarious!! What a funny boy!

Mary said...

He is so cute covered in blue. (I am grateful that you are not to young to know what a smurf is!) We gave something once to Hay when she was little to get rid of thrush. She had a purple mouth and face for 3 days. Those pictures brought back good memories for me.

Terra said...

That picture is a classic! Now words needed when looking at your little blue boy. Love it!

Rendi said...

You gotta love all the food coloring they use in things! So does this make him sleepy smurf?

chris w said...

He is such a character. I love it!!

swilkie12 said...

he makes such a cute little smurf though!

Jenni said...

WOW!!! okay that is one blue ice cream! That is so funny.