Sunday, April 5, 2009

I'm 2 Months Old

Cait went to her 2 month appointment today and she is 12lbs and 23in She is getting so big. She looks great. She still has a little thrush on her tongue that we are trying to get rid of but it doesn't seem to bug her. She was immunized and I thought it was interesting because she was immunized with oral drops for the rotovirus. I guess it is common practice now, but 5 1/2 years ago when Brenten was tiny he was in a study for the same immunization.

The first 2 months have been great for us, but this is what I think Cait thinks of it....

I have been here for 2 months now and I thought I would get to see all kinds of things, but the pictures below are pretty much it. Mom says that my brothers love me but I can't even focus on them they are so close and their long hair is in my face. But they are good at getting my binki back and getting my blankets on me and they sing great songs. Maybe one of these days they will be far enough away that I can find out what they look like.



Love Cait








3 comments:

Chris and Kat said...

That's great commentary from a two month old. :)

Mary said...

I wish I could do as well as you after having a baby. I constantly feel like I am going to die if I have to stay awake one more second. What is your secret? Or am I just a lousy faker? Your pictures are the best!

Jenni said...

Preston had thrush too. I hated all the goopy sticky medicine you have to use on their bums and on your you-know-whats.