Sunday, April 19, 2009

Picts of the week

Cait is so funny. Her new thing is she sees the camera and starts smiling. Does that mean I take too many pictures? I love her little dress. Christian just likes that it isn't pink.
Brenten and I weeded the flower beds for a couple of hours on Saturday. I love the nice weather. I am so white that even the slightest bit of sun gave me a decent sunburn.

My cute boys. they are such cheesers. I think they notice how many picts are of Cait so they want in on the action. Plus they love to see their picts on my blog.

Chubby little Cait. She is getting so big. She is 2 1/2 months and no way she could wear 0-3 months anymore. She is definitely our princess.


6 comments:

chris w said...

I love your sweet little kids. We definitely need to play this week!!

kitty said...

Cute Pics!! Ok .... to answer your question - everyone tells me that if you iron patches into your kids brand new pants they last longer and the knees are preserved some. This is actually the first time I have tried it so I haven't tested the theory. You should try it too - patches are cheap and all it requires is an iron. I figure it's worth saving a few pairs if at all possible. Let me know if you try it.

Jenni said...

Looks like you have been having some nice weather. Cait is so cute!! Look at those smiles!:)

Rendi said...

Fun post- I love seeing the updates and pics. I second the thoughts on the weather!

Tammy said...

You have such cute kids! Good luck on your weight loss!! You can do it! I believe in eating what you want and exercising a ton!

Mary said...

What cute pictures!! The boys are big cheesers, but thats ok cuz we like to see them too. Can you believe how fast they grow?