Saturday, June 6, 2009

mirror mirror on the wall.

Cait is almost 4 months and she is really changing a ton. Today she rolled over for the first time. She rolls to her side all the time. She loves to play with toys. Landon doesn't know what to do because she loves his dinosaur toy the most. He tries to tell her it is special. I don't know what I am going to do when she can protest it a little bit.

Cait no longer gives Christian the best smiles. He was a little shocked when I broke the news to him. But she now thinks she is the coolest. Anytime we go by a mirror she jabbers, smiles, waves her arms and kicks her legs like crazy. I love it.

7 comments:

Tammy said...

I can't believe she's 4 months already!
How's the weight loss going? She is so cute! Justin still doesn't roll over, he's just to chunky!

chris w said...

Poor Landon - he's in trouble! :)
Thus begins the lifelong relationship with mirrors.

Keri said...

She gets it from her dad. Christian is always checkin' himself out in the mirror. Makin' sure his hair is just "right"

swilkie12 said...

She's such a cutie who wouldn't want to look at her!Although I didn't realize that they got addicted to the mirror so young... I love the boy's hair cuts by the way they look so dashing!

Rendi said...

Dad's need to be disappointed once in a while! I can't believe she is 4 months either. Time sure does fly!

Jenni said...

Preston does that too, and I have to say that seeing how much he loves to see himself in the mirror and smiles and loves himself...has really impacted me and the way I look at myself. I always think "I wish I could love myself the way Preston loves himself when he looks in the mirror." And it makes me think that that is how it SHOULD be. All the media images we see, the pressure to look a certain way...that all comes from society and if you go back to pureness, how babies are, I think we would all love ourselves for who we truly are.

kitty said...

You know what is crazy? It seems like you had Cait FOREVER ago..... (you know how time stops when you are pregnant) My babe is already a month old - so really you were only three months ahead of me. CRAZY. Cait is still little little. Isn't it great to have a girl? Don't you love the frills and bows and.....stuff! :) She looks so much like your other kiddos. What a doll