Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Pony Express Days

Cait slept through almost the whole day. Saturday started with walking down to the parade and then continued at the carnival. We had a great time and I left with a painful sunburn.
Brenten and Christian on Brenten's first ride. This was his first year on the "big" rides. And he was content to do them by himself.
Landon was a little more nervous but after forcing him on a ride he was good to go after that.
My handsome boys at the parade. I think they got more candy than at Halloween. It was crazy. They loved it.
My awesome family. I love to hang out with them. they make it so easy to do fun things. And we love our small town and the fun summer events they have.

4 comments:

chris w said...

We should have created a CP3 section at the parade. :) Everything's better when sitting by friends. The amount of candy was seriously crazy.

Brittany said...

My kids loved the parade. I just wish they would have started on time. And who doesn't love getting all of that candy. Hey thanks for the help last night.

4wheelschick said...

Too much fun!! You guys look like you had a great time. No fun with the sunburn, but the rest looked like a hoot. I love the pic of brenten and landon putting their arms around each other at the parade.

Terra said...

I have such a love/hate relationship with Pony Express Days! But I don't think it gets much better than our neighborhood. I agree with Chris, next year lets have our own section to hang out in. :)