Friday, October 2, 2009

McDonalds

I don't know why I take pictures of times when I am not paying attention. Now there is proof of me being a bad mom. Anyway, I turned around and Cait had demolished the McDonalds bag, found the french fries and then started to eating them as fast as she could. Almost like she knew they were going to be taken away. She loved them. It is cute to watch her eat them too.

One would think that she wants to crawl but no she just doesn't want to be on her stomach. No matter her motivation maybe one of these she will mobile. I'm not holding my breath. That's okay. I am just counting the days until I can no longer work on a project while she is awake.

3 comments:

The Reimers Family said...

Smart girl! She knows what's good for her:)

Brittany said...

Yummy! I love french fries! Smart Girl!

4wheelschick said...

lol!!! love it!