Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My sick Girl


Cait is so sick that she just wants her blanket, binki, and someone to snuggle up to. Brenten was so sweet that he let Cait lay on him so I could get in a much needed shower. Does that make him the best son or the best big brother? Cait laid on him for at least a 1/2 hour and would have stayed longer except she heard me and decided I needed to take over. It is so sad to see her so out of it. At the doctors today we found out that she has RSV and bronchitis. Poor little thing. We are hoping she is on her way to feeling better.

3 comments:

chris w said...

Poor sweet girl! I'm so sorry - RSV is so hard.

What a cutie and what a sweet brother!!

Jenni said...

Is she normally not very snuggly? Preston is NOT a snuggler, so when there are the very few and rare moments when he snuggles like that...I just eat it up.

I hope she gets feeling better soon :(

the Wight's said...

I am so sorry your baby is sick. I hope she gets well soon. Your kids are so cute. Hope things get better.

Jay