Monday, July 5, 2010

softball 2010

Hitless
We have an awesome softball team. This is everyone minus Josh and Katie. I didn't start taking pictures until the last games. I don't know why. But here are the other people in the picture. This is what pretty much consumes Christian and I during the summer. Every Friday night we are at the ballpark. It's so fun and I love it. (this is more for me for when I am old and can't remember)
Jason, Brady, Christian, Mike T., Tim, Melinda, Robin, Me, Alisha T, Chelsea, Sandra Strong, Mike Strong.
This is what our boys do. They sit on the bleachers and eat snacks and play transformers. In the background are Jason's mom and dad and they are nice enough to make sure nothing too bad happens to them.

Mel me and Chelsea. Just some of the girls. We all have so much fun together. I hope we can all play together next year too.

2 comments:

Genevre said...

I think it is great that you are active in your hobbies, with all your little kids! I love the team name too!

Mel said...

EVERY YEAR!!!