Thursday, September 15, 2011

16 more days......

....at the earliest. I was told at my doctor's appointment yesterday that I only had 16 more days until they would welcome these little ones into the world. Until then they would do anything they can to stop it. But at 34 weeks they won't stop it and in fact they would start to encourage them to come. Yes that is exciting and I am SO done being pregnant for the rest of my life. But I can't help but think an extra week or two wouldn't be better. Next week I have another ultrasound so we will see what they think about their size. The last ultrasound I had a week ago the babies were measuring a little small. so I have about 2 weeks to 6 weeks left (they won't let me go past 38 weeks). Anyway, everything is Normal. I didn't even bother to tell him that I have morning sickness again or anything. Really what's the point. Anyway, I'm dilated to a 1 and babies are looking great. Or I guess they are sounding great.

8 comments:

Brittany said...

Wow 16 days? That will be the longest yet fastest days for you. I'm sorry you are sick again. Thats crappy. But I'm so glad you are coming to the end. Yeah!!

Genevre said...

I can't believe it is coming up so fast! I am so excited for you to not be pregnant...oh and of course have two cute bundles is exciting too.

Emily said...

Wow! Seems like you just found out you are having twins. Okay, I'm sure that is a gross exaggeration for you! I'm so glad they're looking healthy and hope that you will be ready exactly when they come. I always think of babies as easier to take care of when they're inside versus outside. But, with carrying twins, that might be a toss-up.

debra said...

That's so exciting. It's always reassuring when the doctor gives you a thumbs up! I'm sorry about the morning sickness though. I'm guessing it's from the lack of room in your stomach. Nowhere to go but up!

Keri said...

They're free to come after the 22nd. Then we'll have diapers for them. hahaha. I can't wait to meet miss Maci and Beckett. How exciting!

Jenni said...

I can't believe it's that close!Oh my gosh!! I'm so excited for you!

4wheelschick said...

Good job Sis! You almost have made it through a twin pregnancy!!! Probably the hardest thing you will have to do. Well the first year is difficult, but a different kind of difficult. Your babies will be good any time, but the closer to 34 or 35 the better. I'm impressed!

4wheelschick said...

are their names officially Maci and Backett?