Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Dog is NOT gone forever

Landon has had this dog since he was 1 1/2 years old. He and his Grandma Sawyer picked it out together and he loves this dog. He had to take it with us to our friend's house on Monday and of course he forgot it there. We thought he was fine because Brenten was nice enough to let him sleep with his dinosaur. I was wrong. For two nights now he wakes up crying saying he had a bad dream. When I ask him what the bad dream was about, he would say it was that his dog was lost forever. Today, after I went to the gym, we swung by my friend's house and got his dog. I took it to him in the car and he squealed he was so happy. And then within 2 seconds he was snuggling his dog and totally asleep. My poor boy just needed his dog.

3 comments:

Kathlen said...

Ahh, Brett has a stuffed puppy too. He loves that thing to death, so I think we can relate!!

Chris and Kat said...

We rolled up D's bunny in a sleeping bag last summer! She couldn't wait to go camping this summer to get it back!!! I didn't think she would ever put it down. :)

Mel said...

I'm so sorry we held dog hostage for so long. Everytime he brings it over it gets left. Poor kid....