Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sweet Boy

My sweet Brenten. He has really loved his role as the big brother this time around. I think he and Cait are going to have a special bond. If he is gone for a little bit he just wants to snuggle and kiss her and hold hold. It is really cute. He can't help himself. Yesterday Christian was playing softball and I had young women's . They only overlapped for a little bit so Christian brought Cait to me and then the boys went with him. Brenten later asked me why Cait came with me and not softball. I told him she needed someone to take care of her. He responded with, " Mom I could have taken care of her. I didn't have to play." The crazy thing is that I think he would have been so happy to just sit and take care of Cait and keep her happy and not play on the playground at all.

4 comments:

4wheelschick said...

how precious. i love watching big brothers taking care of younger siblings. Too cute!

Kathlen said...

He is so cute!! I bet he is a big help!

Jenni said...

Awwwe that is so adorable~!

Chris and Kat said...

Big brothers are the best!