Friday, July 3, 2009

Lots of pictures!!!

We just got back from Idaho where we were visiting my parents. Two of my brothers and one sister and their families were there. It was so fun to see so much family and for the kids to see a bunch of their cousins.Brenten and landon love playing on Uncle Mark's tractor. No he isn't a farmer or even really a country boy but he thought he needed to have a tractor to fix his yard. All the boys had a great time with it.

Brenten Lauren and Landon.

My cute kids in St. George. We went down there the weekend before going to Idaho for a Weaver Family reunion. It was really fast but so fun.

The Subway. While in St. George Christian went through the subway in Zion's with a bunch of his family. It was a great experience. I wish I could have gone but Cait can't live without me right now (literally). So Christian was sure to take pictures of where we were engaged 8 years ago.

Before St George, Christian was in New Orleans for work for 8 days. When he got home he picked up Cait and she totally snuggled in for a long time. This is unusual. She will snuggle but never like that. If she is positioned this way she always lifts her head and has to be able to look around. I think she missed her Daddy.

She finally likes tummy time. It makes a difference when it is so much easier to move. I just love her big toothless smile.

Brenten is done with his first year of baseball. We had a lot of fun and learned a lot. He will tell you he is the best. It is eye opening to me to see how different my kids can be from me. He is not competitive at all. He just loves to play, learn and be with his friends. It was a good season and now he is ready for soccer.

While Christian was gone my brother, Brian, came to visit. We went on a hike one of the days.

Brenten and Landon at the waterfall.

We also went to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point. It was so much fun. Thanks Brian for all the great memories.
Pretty little Cait getting some beauty rest. A lot of times she pulls her head band over her eyes and it reminds me of a sleeping mask.

3 comments:

chris w said...

You've been busy! So fun. I love the pic of Lauren squeezing your boys faces - and cute little Cait's smile!

4wheelschick said...

So much fun!! I love the pics. I wish I could have been there to share in the festivities. I miss you guys. That is the cutest picture of Cait (the big smile).

Jenni said...

Wow, you and your brother Brian look SO much alike! Even before I read on your text that he was your brother, I could just tell by the picture.

okay LOVE the photo of all 3 of your munchkins together. SOOOO adorable. And the one of Cait with the huge ole' smile on her face is so cute. Definitely frame-worthy!