Sunday, February 28, 2010

Picture Post

Jazzi came to visit while on her move to Idaho. We wish her the best of luck while starting school and getting work. Landon was soooo sleepy.
Me and my sweet Brenten.
Brenten wanted me to take a picture of one of his favorite things right now. He is so funny. He loves to leave a walkie talkie with me and then goes downstairs and sings into his. I get serenaded for hours.
Binkis are definitely Cait's favorite thing. I don't know what we are going to do when it is time to get rid of them. We don't have bottles anymore and usually that means the binkis are next. aahhhh!!! I am scared.
This is what I get for wanting to take a shower and leaving Brenten in charge for 5 minutes. Cait loved it.

2 comments:

chris w said...

Love those sweet kids! Brenten is a great babysitter! :)

Terra said...

Cute pics. Binkies are the worst phase to put an end to. Just an idea - we took Briar to Build-a-Bear and she put them in an animal and then slept with the animal instead of the binkies. I was waiting for her to tear open the bear but it worked out perfectly! Good luck!