Tuesday, March 2, 2010

feeling great in 8 weeks

So I have started this new competition with some ladies at the gym. It is a point system. I get points for eating good foods, drinking water, exercising, lifting weights, praying, reading scriptures. I get points taken away for eating bad foods. My goal is to lose the last of my weight, and feel better in all areas of my life. Wish me luck. It started yesterday and am doing well so far. I am on day 2 of no soda and am surviving. Feel free to check up on me so that I can continue to stay strong through the whole competition.

6 comments:

Mel said...

Good luck. You are going to need it competing against me!!!! I am on day 3 of no soda and so far no headache...

The Reimers Family said...

That sounds like a great program! Good Luck!!

Brittany said...

I have some friends that have done that system and they LOVED it! Good Luck! Let me know how you like it.

Jenni said...

That's awesome - good luck. And wow...only in UT would you hear of a contest at the gym that involved prayer and scripture study LOL. That's so weird! LOL But cool!

Genevre said...

If competition is involved I would have to say hands down you will win- you are awesome!

Keri said...

Good Luck! How are you going to do it without soda? That might be your biggest challenge. But, you're a bad a** and will kick it to the curb.