Friday, August 6, 2010

Kolob part 9 - Bonfire.

Cait loves smores or she really likes chocolate, graham crackers and marshmallows. She went straight to the shower after. My messy messy girl.
Brenten liked our little skewers. Didn't you know he is a ninja.
Christian is our expert fire started. I mean he could be on survivor. The wood was so wet but he still got us a bonfire.
Landon loves everything and gives me the best smiles when the camera comes out. He loves to humor me.
Brenten does NOT humor me. He is not a fan of my camera or my obsession of getting pictures of him doing everything. He doesn't like to make eye contact or "smile handsome". Maybe he gets that from his Uncle Brian. I still get some cute ones. I love a challenge. I just have to be sneaky.

1 comment:

swilkie12 said...

I could totally see Brenton being a ninja with that skewer! I must say cait did a good job of getting the chocolate just on her face though and not all over her clothes. Props to cait!