Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Cait's 1st stitches


Cait got her first stitches on Saturday. Poor baby. We were walking across the street and she tripped on a man hole cover and fell face first. She split open her head and got a bloody nose. I really think it was harder on me. She cried for a little bit but that was all. I asked her if she was okay and she said yeah. As if there was no reason to not be okay. She was not happy about the actual getting shots part but loved getting my little pony stickers and a sucker. Now she loves to show people her stitches and says that her bandaid is "pretty".

5 comments:

chris w said...

She's tough like her mom. :)

Jen H. said...

What a trooper! And I just LOVE the green band aide!

4wheelschick said...

poor girl! what a sport!

Maura said...

I just stumbled across your blog and I enjoyed the visit! Your poor little one... she sounds pretty brave! She's such a cutie, and I love her pretty band-aid!!!

Jenni said...

Awe poor Cait. Glad she is okay though. Funny how kids get more excited about the bandaids and forget about their owies :)