Sunday, September 5, 2010

Count down to Hawaii

I was realizing that almost all my posts are about my kids. In my defense I have almost written many posts not about the kiddos but usually I am in the middle of situations so I am a little passionate about it so I end up deleting them so everyone doesn't think I am a lunatic. I always think I will come back and write later and done. So I am going to start mixing it up a bit. I am going to try and blog more and put more of ME into it. Ironically most of what I do is for my kids, with my kids or because of my kids.

But in 7 days and 2 hours I will be in HAWAII. I am so excited. My mom is coming to stay with the kids. (isn't she awesome) and then Christian and I will be flying off to the beautiful Hawaii and will be meeting his parents there. Yeah for us. I have not been very many places. So I am excited to be able to say I have been to hawaii.

1 comment:

swilkie12 said...

No fair!!! I swear everyone we know has gone to Hawaii in the last year!!