Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas

We had a great Christmas this year. We love being able to stay at home and enjoy getting up Christmas morning in our jammies and messed up hair. I had a couple of days off work so that was nice too. We were able to get a lot of family time in. It is great. Christian made the comment to the boys that they could get up when they want to in the morning and look at their stockings but to not wake up Cait. I laughed at Christian when he said he didn't think they would get up until 7. I told him at least 6. I was even wrong. They were up at 5:45. I love to hear them squeal as they run down the stairs that Santa had come.

We had a very special year. Christian has been out of work and I had just barely started. We felt the support of neighbors and family. It was overwhelming to feel so much love around us. It gave us many opportunities to talk to the boys and to teach them of service and many other lessons that we learned this year.

No comments: