Monday, June 18, 2012

4 months old


Feb. 14th, 2012- Since it is so far after the fact,  I had to date it myself.  Eek.  I really thought I would have more time once tax season was over.  Oh Well.

It has been forever since I have posted.  I have been starting them but not publishing them since my life is a bit CRAZY.  It really is.  Crazy doesn't mean all bad just really no time for blogging.  My hope is to get caught up this weekend.  Wish me luck. 

The babies are 4 months old.

Maci is 10.9lbs   4%  and 24in 13%  and head is 4%    
Beckett is 12.1lb  0%  and for some reason they didn't get length and his head is 5%

By far they are the smallest babies I have had.  At their 4 month appointment, we were concerned because their heads are flatter.  They have Torticollis and Plagiocephaly.  This means, they can only move their heads one way.  This is very common with twins.  And since they were growth restricted because my uterus could not grow any bigger, the doctor was not surprised.  This means physical therapy.  And sounds like a lot of it.  the Plagiocephaly is the flattening of their heads.

Other than that they are doing well. They are a little delayed but that is to be expected since they were a bit early.   Beckett loves to reach for toys and has two teeth.  Maci is just starting to reach and grab at toys.  
 

1 comment:

kitty said...

They are beautiful babies!

And you are wonder mom! Are you getting any sleep?

You mentioned taxes. Are you doing peoples taxes? Are you the woman of many hidden skills. I think so.

hugs