Monday, June 25, 2012

Father's Day

I am terrible and I don't have any pictures from Father's Day.  But we did hang out together and that was nice.  The kids were all excited to make cards for Christian and put it in a bag of treats for him.  It was funny to hear what Caitlin and Landon said.  Brenten's was thoughtful, but I was not shocked by what he wrote.

Caitlin wrote (had me write):  I love Dad because...hugs, snuggles, wrestles, and dun dun dun da da dun da da dun.  (Darth Cailin song or more commonly known as the darth vadar song)  She is so funny.  She always acts so bugged every time he hums that to her.  And yells, I am NOT Darth Caitlin.  It makes me laugh that she actually loves it. Its all an act or a game to her. 

 Landon wrote many of his own. And most were small and expected.  Loves, wrestles, makes us food, and then he said, "mom you write this one because it is too long" and so he had me write
        - he lets us watch movies in the durango even though we all now he hates it.
It is true.  It does drive Christian crazy to hear their sometimes very annoying movies in the back of the durango.  I was not aware that the kids knew this.  I had to laugh a little.

No comments: