Saturday, August 4, 2012

Roo Party

May 25th, 2012- Caitlin had been potty trained for a little bit but then started to regress.   I am guessing because the babies came and life got crazier than before.  Anyway, some of the times we knew it was because she had too much to drink and she was too tired.  But a lot of the time, it was almost on purpose.  She was going to show us.  So we decided it was time to revisit the sticker chart.  First we just focused on nap time and then moved onto night time.  I told her we would have a party just for her.  This day  has finally come.  No more pull ups.  Wahoo!!!!  So glad this worked.  If it wouldn't have, I don't know what we would have done.  She picked the movie and she picked the food.  And then we put blankets out on the carpet and had a fun family night.  She was so excited that is was what she picked out.  I am hoping I will remember this for when the twins are bigger.  It really made it a positive experience.

No comments: