Sunday, November 16, 2008

Anniversary


Christian and I have been married for 7 years. I can't believe it has been that long already. Now that Christian is done with school we actually got to do something more than a quick dinner. We took the boys to Salt Lake to hang out with their Aunt Paula. She is so awesome. She took them to the zoo and got them tattoos and then went to the store to pick out dinner and snacks. Brenten was so excited that he got spaghetti ohs for dinner. And then she came to our house and spent the night with the boys. Enough about them. Christian and I went to Salt Lake and went to dinner and then went to the Real Salt Lake Semi Finals. We lost but it was such a good game. Even if it was 30 degrees. It was especially nice to go out and then stay the night in Salt Lake by ourselves. I made a joke to christian on the way home that I didn't even worry about the boys at all. I know that Paula does better with them than I do. Thanks Paula. You are the best. Oh and Brenten now says that Paula hooks him up. So I guess you have made your goal.

1 comment:

4wheelschick said...

That is awesome that you go to go out and spend "alone time". That must of been wierd. It looks like you had tons of fun.