Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Another Doctor's Appointment

I don't even know what number of doctor's appointments we are at now. Just the same, I had one yesterday. It went great. I was now given the talk of if anything goes wrong (ie. no movements, too many contractions) to go to Labor and Delivery not the ER. That always feels like a big milestone to me. The actual doctors visit was short and went very well. I had been having these nightmares that I had gained 13lb + in the 4 weeks and the doctor would tell me I am fat and need to watch what I eat. The dream was slightly ridiculous but felt very real. Anyway, I was nervous for the weigh in. But I only gained 2lbs. I don't know how to explain that except having two boys at home and then working out really seems to be helping. I say that now but we will wait until next month to see if my good luck continues. I had to do the glucose test too. Yuk!!! That drink is terrible and it makes me soooo tired. But I am guessing I passed since I haven't heard from the doctor yet.

1 comment:

The Thackers said...

It sucks when that happens. I was at my 2 week appts with Isaac and in 2 weeks, the scale said I gained 9 pounds!! Aaaahhhh!!