Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Brenten!!!!!


It is my cute Brenten's birthday. I can't believe that he is 5 already. He has been telling me that he is so old now. It makes me so sad. I know it is probably the pregnancy but when I saw him this morning I started to tear up. I can't believe he is definitely getting big. He is now old enough for Kindergarten. He is definitely not considered a toddler in anyway. And he is well on his way to be a teenager. If you ask him, he knows everything. We love our cute boy. And are so excited to celebrate his 5th birthday. I am glad he is not too old to come and snuggle and watch a movie with me or to give me a big hug and a kiss in front of his friends. He is full of life and is such a happy boy. He loves being the big brother and can't wait to have a little sister. He is so kind and loving that I know he will be an awesome big brother to the new little one on its way.

2 comments:

The Reimers Family said...

Happy Birthday, Brenten. He is such a good kid!

Mel said...

Happy Birthday!!