Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Picts from Brenten's Birthday Bash

He wore this birthday hat he got at preschool for two days. That includes going to stores, people's houses, nap and bedtime. I did get him to take it off for bath time at least.
Opening presents. Landon was very excited to help Brenten. But really he did pretty good for none of them actually being for him. It did help that Brenten was willing to share everything. Brenten, Cooper, and Landon making their own pizzas. I am so glad I did the "grown up" pizzas already. They had a ton of fun and loved to eat their own pizzas.

Brenten wanted a fire breathing dragon cake for his birthday. What ever happened to just wanting a chocolate cake. It definitely wasn't professional but in my time crunch I think it turned out cute. I put a candle in the dragons mouth so it could be fire breathing but really it looked like he had a cigarette. Oh well, Brenten thought it was cool. He told me it was his favorite.


10 comments:

chris w said...

That dragon is awesome! I love that it looked like a cigarette. LOL. You are so amazing - that dragon cake is way cooler than a professional one.

Your favorite sister said...

Wow you did such a good job! I have never made one of my kid's cakes, I just go buy them! Awful mother I know. I am glad he had such a good day!

Haley said...

I'm impressed that you even attempted a dragon. It looks great. I got a good chuckle out of the fire/cigarette part!!!

Genevre said...

Cute cake! You are so funny about your weight dream...you look great!

4wheelschick said...

It looks like you guys had tons of fun! You did a great job on the cake. It looks awesome!

chelseareeve said...

You are super cute. Thanks so much for coming to volleyball tonight. I really think you are so much fun to be around. You always have so much energy and you are just fun. I can see why you and Mel are such great friends...You both are so similar in so many ways...thanks for coming. I stole your blog from Mel's. You probably aren't even home yet...that is how quick I am. Anyway, you can get to my blog through this. I also stole your email off your comment from Mel's blog...I am a GREAT blogstalker...just kidding. I will email you and invite you to my blog once I go private. I haven't gone private yet. I need to learn how to do it and then I will.

chelseareeve said...

I also meant to say CUTE blog. I love your background and that picture of your family at the beginning is adorable.

Keri said...

Way to go super momma! Brenton and Landon are so cute. And the cake was way cool too!

The Reimers Family said...

Cute cake! You are a Martha in training!

Chris and Kat said...

love love love the cake and the fire breathing!!! genius! too bad it looked questionable. :)