Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Spring Break in Idaho

The giant pig at Peggy's house.
Peggy right after the pig blew snot all over her. This is why I am not a country girl.
Jazzi Brenten Landon at Peggy's pond.
Landon and Jazzi
This is what Brenten looked like when ever we were at Grandmas house. He is such a trooper. He had one ear ruptured when we went up and then the other ruptured while we were in Idaho. He hardly ever complained. Once each night he got up for ibprofrin and a heat pack and other than that he only said something if someone asked. He is a tough kid.
Landon said he hated horses when we got up there and then he got on the horse and now he thinks we need one for our back yard. Yeah right Landon we don't have room for a dog but a horse sure no problem.
Brenten loved the whole idea of riding. He wanted to do it all by himself. (notice he was wear flip flops)
Cait me and my mom at chuck E cheese.
Brenten at chuck e cheese.
Cait snuggling with Grandpa Sawyer.

5 comments:

chris w said...

Poor sweet Landon! Other than that it looks like it was a great trip!
I don't see why you can't get a horse. ;)

swilkie12 said...

I can't believe we only missed you guys by a day! I'm glad to see ya'll had fun though!

Anonymous said...

Omg the pic with the ppl on the horse was ADORABLe <3 the blog btw.

Mom Hodgson said...

Forget the horse, I think you should get the pig. At least when you are tired of it you can eat it. Besides it looks big enough to ride.

4wheelschick said...

i am bummed peggy wasn't in her house yet when we were there. that looks like a fun place. I'm jealous even though I was just up at Grandparents house a month ago. Always fun!