Friday, April 30, 2010

My 32nd birthday

I had low expectations for my birthday since Landon Cait and I all had strep throat the week of it . But luckily we were starting to feel much better. Still we get very tired but at least the other symptoms have subsided.

Cute Christian bought me a little cake. I told him not to worry about it because Landon's birthday is right after mine and we would get enough cake then. But he got one for me anyway.
My kids and the presents they got me. Christian wanted the boys to get into my birthday because mostly I only talk about Landon's birthday. So Brenten told Christian I needed more magnets for my fridge. And Landon was determined that I needed a a dinosaur bath tub toy.
I made this yummy treat because I was done with my competition and it was my birthday. It is called Monkey business. It is a pecan carmel pull apart things. Delicious.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, CUTE GIRL!! You look fantastic.

Keri said...

Pull-aparts are a holiday breakfast staple here. We make them for Christmas, Thanksgiving, and General Conf. Don't you like how Gen Conf is considered a holiday. Because We get to sleep in!!

The Reimers Family said...

The cake you made turned out so cute!! I'm glad you both had good birthdays!

Genevre said...

Monkey bread is so yummy...Happy Birthday!! You have to celebrate your birthday with a cake- so glad Christian made sure you had one.