Friday, April 30, 2010

Landon's 4th birthday

Paula riding on Landon's new scooter. We all had a little bit of fun. Thank Paula for coming over.
Landon was staring at his presents so it was hard for him to consecrated on his cake. But he did love his crocodile cake.
This is my crocodile cake but it looks more like a lizard. Better than a green pile of goo.
Earlier in the day we went to artic circle. Cait a little nervous about the stairs.
The boys coming down the slide together. I think we had a pretty good day. I love my little guy.

2 comments:

Mom Hodgson said...

Cute cake! Happy birthday! I know I am late, but that is my mode lately.

Jim and Vanessa said...

It won't let me see the blog, oh well. Not sure what the deal is, but I don't have permission, bummer. And happy birthday! You did an amazing job on landon's cake by the way! Did you have a mold?