Saturday, May 8, 2010

BASEBALL SEASON IS HERE!!!!

Brenten rounding 3rd. He is getting baseball a lot more now that it is his 2nd year.
This is Landon's very first t ball game. Apparently this home plate was so far away he needed binoculars.

Finally Landon is running home. He looks so little with the big helmet on. Someone said they look like bobble heads with their helmets. I think she was right.
Now Landon's glove is a hat.
Brenten hitting. He plays coach pitch.
Our fist week of games actually got rained out. It was pouring. Today was a much better day for an opening to baseball season. It was beautiful out. Christian and I had our first taste of what it is going to be like with multiple kids playing on multiple teams. Brenten and Landon both played at noon today. So we split he went to Landon's and I went to Brenten's and then we switched. Now I understand it is still easy. They played at the same park and their fields were right next to each other.

We asked Landon if he had fun and he said "yes, no one had to take me home (for crying) and no one got me out." I guess that means he likes it.

4 comments:

Keri said...

it was perfect baseball weather. Xander had a blast too. Landon looks super cute with his bobble head helmet.

kitty said...

Becky - I've looked through your blog. Love the posts. But I especially love your hair. How fun! How Sassy! You look fantastic!

Genevre said...

I love the "binoculars" photo- so cute!

Emily said...

I am loving your little baseball men with helmets much larger than their heads. I imagine it will only get more and more hectic with all the little ones involved with athletics. But, it is fun for them and the entire family too.