Thursday, May 27, 2010

In memory of Breast Cancer survivors.....

I find it ironic that at the end of May (breast cancer awareness month) that I have found that one of my past college mentors has passed away from cancer. She has suffered and survived a battle of breast cancer that has resulted in double mastectomies. She was in recovery, but the past few months she was really struggling. Loved ones remained optimistic. She her passing on Monday was considered sudden. It will be privilege to attend her funeral to remember all the great things she did on this Earth in such a short time.

2 comments:

Genevre said...

I am sorry you have lost a good friend. These women who struggle with cancer are simply amazing!

syndrynelf said...

hye there..lets take a look here http://www.careco.com.my
We care we share ;)
we need a healthier foods yah..