Thursday, June 2, 2011

Kicked Off

It was a bad news weekend. Actually the weekend was fine. But my husband ruined it. We had this great time hanging out with our friends the kids were all pretty good and played upstairs. We went to leave and I was getting the kids in the car. Christian said he had to go back in and get his phone. Whatever. Little did I know, he was in there telling them how mad I was going to be but that I couldn't play softball anymore. With one baby, I have played until about 8 months pregnant. He said that he was going to do it earlier in the day and I told him he better not. Apparently I don't get to decide. Now even if I were to go back to them and tell them that I am fine and Christian is being ridiculous they wouldn't let me play. I do see his point. I understand that I am uncomfortable a majority of the time and the little bit of activity I do have makes it hard to walk for a couple of days. And so yes perhaps it is time to back off of yet another thing. (I won't admit that to him) That isn't really the point though. The point is he did it to me with out me having a choice. GRRR. I should have written this days ago when I was really heated. Poor guy. He knew I would be mad but he had no idea what was coming.

4 comments:

Brittany said...

I'm so sorry!! :(

Genevre said...

First time I have ever said this...I am on Christian's side (are we still friends ??) If he told you he was going to tell them you wouldn't have let him (or at least I wouldn't) I think he did the better ask for forgiveness then permission tactic. So sorry you are giving up yet another thing :( Your beautiful babies will thank you later (or at least they should).

Terra said...

Even though Christian is right (don't hate me)...it totally sucks. So sorry, Becky. :(

Jen H. said...

Don't hate me for laughing about this post, saw how mad you were at church about it! Luv you Becky but you know that he was right :)