Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I'm IT

I have been tagged. I think we all know the rules...wait and see if I tagged you at the end! bwah ha ha!
3 Joys:(besides the obvious Christian, the kids)
1)a good nap (which I don't get very often)
2)Rice Crispy Treats
3)When I get my netflix movie for the week

3 Fears
1. Heights (and with a husband who loves to rock climb ?)
2.Something devasting happening to my husband or kids
3. snakes and mice (which is crazy because there are all kinds of snakes here)

3 Goals:
1. get my basement cleaned up
2. get caught up in my scrapbook
3. do more quality time activities with my boys. (one on one)

3 Obsessions:
1)the gym (I wish it weren't so far away.)
2)scrapbooking (even though I haven't touched it since we moved)
3)softball (tis the season

3 Random Facts:
1. my husband and I love to watch COPS so that we can see our old neighborhood in Vegas
2.sometimes I really hate running and don't even want to go but then as soon as I do it I am so glad and my whole day goes better
3.I schedule everything out for everday (everything) even things I have already done so that I have stuff to mark off and feel good about myself. I guess I don't schedule bathroom breaks but maybe i should start. :)


OK I have to tag 5 people...
Amy (cause you are my sister and that is what I seem to do to you)
Sam(cause you are so new at it that I want you to get in the habbit of blogging more.)
Mel (because I know you will do it)
Jenni ( because so much has changed in your life that I think many of these answers will be different than a month ago)
Jocelyn (so you will update. Hopefully you have your computer working again.

3 comments:

Your favorite sister said...

Thanks for playing Becky. The Vegas neighborhood thing was funny...and scary! :) I happened to turn Cops on one time and they were in Va Beach so I was trying to figure out if I knew where they were.

Jenni said...

Do you really schedule your entire day like that? Wow props to you. I am a list maker too but lately it seems like I feel accomplished if I even get a shower.

Okay, I think I've been tagged three times in the past few days so give me some time and I'll eventually do this one. lol.

The Reimers Family said...

I didn't know that you are a scrapbooker! We need to get together and scrap!