Monday, July 21, 2008

My Family reunion

Brenten picking raspberries in Grandma's garden. Isn't he such a cheeser.


Landon hanging out with Pop pops.

Landon and I picking raspberries. They were delicious.

We went to Boise area for my family reunion. Not all of the family made it but most of us were there. We had lots of fun. We went boating, climbing, bowling, swimming and hung out a lot.

While at the family reunion and we slept in a tent. The boys slept in the back room. It was early in the morning and I had already gotten up. But Christian was still in the front of the tent. He said the boys had not even made a peep so he assumed they were still asleep. The first thing they said was:

brenten: that rooster is really annoying
Landon: uh huh
brenten: I really hate that rooster
landon: uh huh

It was so funny because they kind of sounded like little teenagers so annoyed by being woke up.

1 comment:

The Reimers Family said...

That is so stinking funny, I can just picture your cute boys doing that with their serious, little faces.