Wednesday, September 17, 2008

3rd doc appointment

I had my 3rd doctors appointment today. Landon was a little better with it this time. And Brenten is as excited as usual. It went well. My big complaint was that I am getting migraines. And I haven't taken any of my medicine because I didn't know if it was okay. His response. Oh you can take your medication but it makes babies smaller so you will have to be monitored more carefully. And the 2nd medication I take he said is fine if it is only once a week but no more, and even though there haven't been any reports of this but that the medication constricts the blood vessels so it only makes sense that it will constrict blood vessels around the uterus too. I am sure he was making his point but really do those sound like options. I would rather have migraines every day than have those options. so I will be taking Tylenol for migraines and see how that works. Wish me luck.

The baby looks great so that is all the matters. And I even though it doesn't sound like it, I really feel good today.

10 comments:

4wheelschick said...

have you tried massages or physical therapy type stuff? Anyway, I don't have any ideas for fun parks. I really don't know where any are at. I know Will wanted to go up to some spring in AF canyon.

The Reimers Family said...

You poor thing, no wonder your downing Mountain Dew!

Your favorite sister said...

Hope you feel better soon! Do you get migraines often or is it a preggo thing? I have a friend who gets migraines really bad.

Glad to hear the baby is doing well!

And I love your new pic. at the top of your blog. What an adorable family!

Terra said...

So sorry to hear about the migraines. You might think I am weird but acupuncture works wonders. So glad the baby looks good. Next time a migraine hits, send your boys over - the girls would love to play!

4wheelschick said...

i'm sorry...i meant we got walmart distribution center as a client for our battery store. We supply batteries to walmart distribution in Hurricane

Amannda Ashby said...

Congrats on number three! I did hear that you moved to Utah, but I wasn't sure where you ended up at. We live just north of Thanksgiving Point. Let me know where you are located at I would love to see you. I've done a bit with the wood working stuff. I will NEVER be your Dad, but I am so gratful for the both of you. It was exactly what I needed to get started with all that fun stuff! Paul was pleased with the different power tolls I had purchased they were very handy when we finished our vinyl fence last summer. We'll have to get together!

Jenni said...

Ugh, sorry to hear about the headaches. I wouldn't want to take migrane medicine either - have you seen the long list of instructions/side effects those drugs come with to read? So I agree with you there. But mannnnnn Tylenol sucks! That is all I have to say. It is like the most watered down useless drug ever. But then again, I always suffered from headaches before I got pregnant and so I was taking Anacin (an aspirin/caffeine mix). The weird thing is I only got about 3 headaches my entire pregnancy. So it kind of weined me off of Anacin, which was good.

Anyway, hope you feel better.

Genevre said...

I had migraines too and didn't want to even take tylenol (paranoid I know). Get lots of rest! If I didn't get 8hr at night I would get one. I also drank tons of water, two 64 oz cups a day, again if I didn't do this I would get one. So rest and drink up girl!

Elder Tanner said...

I added you to my blog ... your family is so cute!

Amannda Ashby said...

I just wanted to comment on how cute your blog is!!! I have a friend that is willing to teach me a thing or two when it comes to blogging! Sorry you haven't been feeling well. I hope things get better soon!