Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Preschool

Brenten started preschool a couple of weeks ago. He loves it. It is a co op group which means I will teach about every 6 weeks. I guess a little less. I was a little hesitant at first. I was already feeling like I had so much going. I am so glad I did it for all of us. Brenten is making some friends and loves to learn. I thought Landon would struggle but he enjoys dropping Brenten off and hanging out with me or going to a play group. I thought he would be clingy but he is so pleasant. I am seeing a whole new side of Landon and it is so fun. We will see if my views change once it is my turn to teach.
Landon is funny. He has kind of claimed his spot in the living room. He loves to sit in the window sill. If he has a couple of books and his spot, he is totally content.

5 comments:

4wheelschick said...

how much fun!! it's crazy to think that Brenten is old enough for pre-school. Good luck with teaching. It will be good for you.

Haley said...

I would love to do something like that with the ladies in my neighborhood when Easton gets old enough. Love the new picture and layout!!

The Reimers Family said...

I'm glad yall come to playgroup, your boys are so fun!

Chris and Kat said...

Landon looks so comfy!! I am glad Brenten likes school. I made a blog. Check it out.

Your favorite sister said...

That is great that he is having so much fun! I am sure Landon enjoys having his Mom all to himself!