Saturday, November 13, 2010

Bikes


I need to get a better picture. But since Christian has been home, he took off Landon's training wheels and his pedals. This is what we do to get them coasting and learning to balance. He went out with him every day for a little bit and practiced. We were amazed with in a week he was ready to have his pedals back on. We continue to work with him. He likes to go really fast down hills and stop at the last possible second. It is so scary. But maybe that is why I am glad Christian is working with him mostly. He still needs to work on going up hill. For this reason I wish we had more flat areas here. But soon we can move his seat up so he doesn't look like a monkey on a tiny trike. He loves that he is getting so big.

1 comment:

Mom Hodgson said...

Hi Becky

It's nice to be able to check in on you once in a while. Not sure what happened with Amy's blog. I use to check in on her also, and then one day I couldn't :-{

I hope you had a great Christmas.
Our Love to you and yours.

Aunt Ni