Saturday, November 13, 2010

October Candids

Brenten loves the climbing wall and now that is colder we just run a space heater in the garage when they climb. He is getting too brave.

I got this bean bag for my sis and her hubby. Well they left money for me and I went and picked it up for them. We get to use it until they come get it from me. It is so huge. It took me another lady a teen age boy a random stranger and 40 min to get it in my car. My seat was all the way up and I looked ridiculous driving home. The kids are enjoying it while they can. It is HUGE.
Cait and the boys decided to empty out some flower boxes and make my front porch a sand box. YUK!!! That is what she said when she came to me after trying to eat it.

Landon loves jerky. I love his face when he tries to eat it. Caits hair will finally go into one pony tail instead of piggys. And she will keep flowers in unless she is napping and then out the come.

No comments: