Tuesday, August 23, 2011

follow up to hospital


me at 28 weeks

Last Friday I had my follow up to the hospital and it went well. It was actually really fast. However, the doctor wants me to get a handicap parking pass by this Wednesday's appointment. I know it will be good but I am that person that parks at the end of the parking lot just to get more walking in. And if I have consistent contractions for more than 15-20 min then I have to go into the hospital. (if laying down stops them then I don't). They just want to be able to stop any labor fast. He is letting me work but if I get contractions then I have to leave and it is also with the deal that I don't do anything when I get home. So I have to be extra extra good.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I'm glad things are still going well. I wish I could speed up time for you. Take advantage of taking it easy. You deserve it!!

Genevre said...

Cute picture, I am so excited for you!