Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Landon started Kindergarten



Landon has been waiting for this day. Ever since Brenten started 1st grade last year, we had to start a count down. Needed kindergarten shots (which weren't that bad since he knew he got to go to kindergarten), register for kindergarten, turn 5, summer to start, summer to end, and learn to ride his bike without training wheels. He was more than happy to check each thing off is list and was very excited to go to Kindergarten.

Christian walked Caitlin while Landon rode his bike to his first day of school. I was a little bummed that I couldn't be there but I don't know that he really knew the difference. He played on his play ground (he calls the baby slide) until the teacher called him in. I guess he wouldn't let Christian get a picture of him in line.

It did make me feel good that he wouldn't tell Christian about school when he picked him up but when I saw him after work he told me all about it. It might be that mom's know the right questions to ask. I would like to believe that I am the favorite.

1 comment:

Keri said...

lets be honest. I'm his fav! hehehe.