Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Carving Pumpkins





We carved pumpkins last night. I am glad we only did 2 pumpkins. Brenten touched the pumpkin and said "It's cold and gross" I thought are you kidding me. You love being dirty and gross when I don't want you too. It didn't take much for both of the boys to get into it. However, Landon still wouldn't touch the pumpkin guts with his hands only with a long spoon. Now they are pretty proud of their master pieces. Christian is funny because he got out the power tools because he saw it done on TV. It actually worked really well, and made our pumkin carving go quickly. Now we are just waiting for Trick or Treating.

8 comments:

Wheat Family said...

Wow! I would never have thought to use power tools! Your pumpkins look great!

Haley said...

How do you use power tools? I've never done it outside before. Greate idea!

becky said...

Christian just uses an electric jigsaw. Very handy.

4wheelschick said...

i love it!! Will wants to use his saw for carving pumpkins too.

Genevre said...

Do it outside...so smart! I always have such a mess in the kitchen afterwards! Halloween is such a fun holiday.

The Reimers Family said...

On the Food Network Challenge, they were totally hauling out power tools, I love it. Makes a fun task even better!

Jim and Vanessa said...

So as you can tell, I don't make it to the computer much lately. I'm sorry! The last appt. was good, and really short. Baby's still kicking so that's good =). We find out on Nov. 10th if it's a boy or girl... so 10 days! Way excited! We carved pumpkins last night too! But Jim did his of a toilet seat. Ridiculous. How are you doing??

Chris and Kat said...

Add my name to the list of those impressed with the power tools! I just made a polka dot pumpkin and Chris asked why I didn't just get the drill out. I laughed at him. Now I think he was right.