Saturday, October 11, 2008

Snow ?!?!?!?

Landon
Brenten

It is Saturday morning and still the beginning of October and it is definitely snowing. Not sticking but snowing just the same. I can't say I am happy but the boys are having so much fun and they are so cute. They ran upstairs and got their boots and coats and their new hats. They were trying to catch snow flakes on sticks and trying to place them on the porch. And then they were trying to catch them on their tongues. Brenten I think was most excited to come in when they got cold and get hot chocolate.

3 comments:

4wheelschick said...

how much fun!!! I love your new posted blogs. You little guys are so cute.

The Reimers Family said...

We were out in the snow too, I was trying to plant some dang daffodils before the first snow. There was snow falling into my freshly dug holes, I sure could've used some cocoa! Next time I'll know where to find some!

Genevre said...

Sounds like what we did on Sunday, Ian kept screaming "It's Christmas!" Boys are so much fun.