Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Christian!!!!


Happy Birthday Christian!!!!! The boys and I are so excited for Christian's birthday. And I would love to make a big deal about it and he tries his hardest to make non existent. If I ask him what he wants, he doesn't know. If I ask him if he wants to do something, not really. If I want to do a party or go out with friends to dinner, No. I think he would be happy if we did nothing. But I can't do that. My guilt gets to me. And my boys love his birthday too. Brenten has been singing all day, "It's my Dad's birthday today" I really don't know what tune it is too. So they picked out his favorite cookies at the store and we took them to his work. After work we picked him up and went to the climbing store and he got more climbing gear and then we went out for dinner. After we got home we had brownies (he doesn't really like cake) with candy bars in it. They tasted great but they sure looked ugly. So much for new recipes. We just want him to know that we love him. I think he knows.

4 comments:

Rebecca Hodges said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Haley said...

What a cute little wifey you are! I can't believe how cute your boys are in that pic! Their hair looks so red!

The Reimers Family said...

Happy Birthday Christian. Jake does the same thing. Men...Humphh!

Terra said...

Happy Birthday! What a great picture of all the men in your life!